Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saas Hot Sauce Review

In 2008, a team of students were brainstorming to come up with ideas on how to make money for good causes. The primary focus was to generate money in order to help protect traditional culture worldwide. The group of students had a variety of skills between them, and it just so happened that one of them was a sauce chef. They decided to use his zest for sauce making, and in a collective effort, designed this delicious sauce for the benefit of humanity and the earth. That is the story of SAAS "Original Flavor".

I've had a lot of hot sauces in the past, and they've all been 'so,so' on the hotness. Then I tried Saas. I put it right on my eggs one morning and took a bite and was quite surprised. I found a new hot sauce that I can enjoy for quite some time. It definitely has the "spark" of hotness to it, and it tastes oh so good. My eyes actually watered and that doesn't happen often.

Our Original Flavor hot sauce is truly an all-purpose hot sauce. It has a classy and flavorful finish, and a good amount of heat. An amazing mix of fresh red jalapeƱos, orange habaneros, and spices gives this sauce a rich, fresh red pepper flavor with a complex and refined bouquet that always compliments any food it may be served with. The slow onset of the heat is characteristic of the red jalapeƱos, while the orange habaneros give it a nice after-burn.

They also offer another flavor: Onion and Garlic.
There are so many different ways you can use the hot sauce. Or you can explore the website and see what recipes they have to offer. The products are actually quite reasonable too. I could see myself buying some more after my bottle runs out, but it will be awhile. I definitely recommend you trying out the original flavor. It definitely has some heat to it, and is definitely very good!

You can find them on facebook, and twitter.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

1 comment:

  1. Get daily suggestions and instructions for earning THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    JOIN NOW

    ReplyDelete