Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ageless by Thera Vita Review

This is professional aging beauty moisturizer. This cream helps make your skin look a lot younger by melting away the fine lines. You feel a difference right when the cream touches the skin. It's made with natural ingredients. Some of them including: Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel and Lavender Oil. It's packaged beautifully and it has some great reviews on amazon.com One great benefit besides that it makes your skin look younger, is that it works on all skin types.

My opinion: I have a thing for lavender, and not only does it have lavender in the ingredients, but it also has a small lavender scent. I'm too young to have many wrinkles on my face, so I can't really say how well this works for me, but it's nice to have a moisturizer to use. It's very soft, and my face feels smoother with it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment