Sunday, August 3, 2014

drop2o Review

If you're like me and you drink lots of water throughout the day, every so often you want some flavor to it. I don't mind drinking tap water all day long, but every once in awhile it's nice to kick things up a notch and change my routine. I'll normally drink a vitamin water every so often, and I'll keep the water enhancer sticks with me too. I was able to try drop2o and this is added to my drink routine now.
If you haven't already guessed, drop2o is a water enhancer. They come with all natural flavors, and are sugar free. They are also sweetener free, and calorie free which is another plus! They offer six different flavors:
Watermelon Mint
Strawberry Mint
Peach Mint
Pomegranate Mint
Orange Mint
Spearmint Mint

I received Peach, Pomegranate, and Orange. It's crazy, they must have read my mind, because lately I've been drinking a lot of pomegranate sparkling water, and I really enjoy oranges and peaches in the summer time.
So basically you just squeeze one drop into your water and shake and then drink. I've tried the pomegranate one so far and I really like it. You can really taste the mint, but there's also a hint of the pomegranate which is good.
It's definitely a different type of flavor -- but it's really good. It also leaves a sense of mint aftertaste in your mouth, but mint is always a good thing, since mint freshens breath!

Right now you can buy this on amazon.com. Or if you want more information, you can follow on facebook, and twitter. If you're looking for a new way to enhance your water, drop2o may be for you!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

1 comment:

  1. No aspertame, or weird aftertaste? I am looking for something good, and no chemicals.

    ReplyDelete