Sunday, August 3, 2014

fulcrumgallery.com review

This could not have come at a better time. Since moving in with my boyfriend, all he's had on the walls have been a picture of a duck. Not really sure how he got that duck picture, but it was definitely time to upgrade. A few months ago, his parents came to visit, and we went to a store that specialized in paintings. They picked out a few for the house, but not one for the bedroom that has all my stuff from my previous apartment. I couldn't find a picture that I fell in love with. I also didn't want anything to do with the beach, or flowers. Then a couple weeks after I received an email, from fulcrumgallery.com asking if I wanted to review one of theirs. Of course I said yes! It took me literally all weekend to pick a piece that I really liked.

(I apologize for the blur)
I have a thing for Realism art. At my parents house, there are many pictures, and they are all of realism art. I'm not a drawer, nor do I want to be, but I remember growing up and always looking at the pieces and wondered how they painted such beautiful pieces that resembled something real. Those are the paintings I am a fan of. I chose Bogies Pub. It's a "Ruane Manning" piece. You can click the link to learn more about the artist if you please.

Fulcrumgallery.com has so many different categories of art for you to choose from. You can also choose from where you want the piece to go: bedroom, office, kitchen, ect. There will be selected pieces and you can browse through there, and if not satisfied, choose a category that suits you and browse. If you're like me, you could be browsing forever. You can also upload your own photos and have them put on canvas. That's a pretty cool option as well!

What I like best about fulcrumgallery is the prices. They are reasonably priced, and they come out quite nice. You also can choose different framing or mounting options. If you're not sure, you can always call or email and a customer service representative will help you out. I can tell you from my experience, I picked an "unstretched canvas" and pretty much as told that it was just basically the print. Which meant I would've had to go across the street to Michael's and would've spent a lot of money to get it framed. The woman I was working with, helped me with options, and what I received, I really like!

Not only can you purchase art, but they also offer: greeting cards, poster hangers, and wall mirrors. Fulcrumgallery is pretty much a one stop shop for all your walls needs. As much as I like going to art fairs, I like having the option of sitting online and browsing until I find the perfect piece, and there's no time frame for picking one out either. I used to recommend Kirklands to people looking for art... now I recommend fulcrumgallery.com.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment