Monday, August 25, 2014

InBalance Bars Review

I'm always looking for great tasting bars, and I like to try a variety. I was sent some InBars from InBalance Health Corp.

INBalance Health Corp is a company dedicated to providing doctor-formulated, alternative nutrition bar and supplement solutions that are suitable for Pre-Diabetics and individuals struggling with Type 2 Diabetes or those with weight and glucose management goals. - See more at: http://www.inbalancehealthcorp.com/about/#sthash.U73cijXw.dpuf

I don't have diabeties, but I am having a weight problem. I'm not over weight by any means, but I'm trying to lose the pounds, and even with working out, I'm still having some problems. I'm always looking for those nutritious foods to help me in my healthy lifestyle journey.

INBalance Health Corp believes proper insulin balance is a key to living a long, healthy life using real, natural foods. Founded in 2012, the company offers both food bars and supplements to help support consumers’ growing efforts to manage a healthy lifestyle and individuals needs to maintain proper glucose levels. We are the creators of the INBar! These bars help you better manage your weight by minimizing blood sugar spikes and controlling hunger the right way-with real food. - See more at: http://www.inbalancehealthcorp.com/about/#sthash.U73cijXw.dpuf

Flavors?
Cinnamon Swirl
Chocolate Butter
Strawberry Banana
Cherry Chocolate
Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate Mint

My favorite so far is the Chocolate Fudge and Chocolate Mint. I'm normally not a chocolate person, but they are really good! I eat a bar and then I don't crave for anything else. I don't need to have another snack, or I don't need to reach for something I know I don't need. They satisfy my hunger, and my cravings. They are really nutritious! I can see myself trying more of the products to a healthier me!

They also have many supplements too. I would definitely love to try the belly fat buster program. That's one of my main goals right now. They also have glucose management, vitamins, weight management pills, and body system plans. You should check them out here. I know I've been doing some checking out more than once. I'm interested in a few of those supplements and plans. Check them out on facebook, and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment