Monday, August 11, 2014

Luke's Organic Review

"Hi, I’m Luke. I was diagnosed with celiac disease when I was 7 years old and I’ve been on the lookout for great tasting, gluten free snacks ever since. Finally, here’s one that doesn’t taste like tree bark. You’ll be so happy, you’ll eat them all. I’m also passionate about weather and part of the proceeds from our sales will go to the red cross (for severe weather disaster relief)."

Great tasting is correct. Luke's line of crackers and chips are absoutly amazing and they are definitely great tasting. A lot of Gluten Free foods aren't that good (the ones I've tasted) and it's hard to find ones that satisfy a craving, but Luke's Organics do just that.
When I looked at the nutritional facts on one of the boxes of chips and crackers, I immediately got excited. They aren't bad for you at all! I basically have at least chips or crackers in every lunch I make for work. I am very, very, very pleased with the Superfood and Cha-Cha-Cha-Chia Seed chips. Those two are my favorite, and those two are gone. It's crazy, I was in Marshalls the other day shopping and I always look at the specialty food that they carry, and I saw a bag of Luke's Chips. The Chia Seed one to be exact. I should have bought it.
-- Sodium count is perfect, there is no sugar (perfect), and there is 5g of protein. I have to say I'm quite pleased, and the best part? I can read the ingredients!

You can pair the chips/crackers up with salsa, guacamole, hummus, spinach dip, peanut butter, or whatever else you please, or better yet, eat them alone. They don't need any pairings! If you're interested in learning about other pairings, check pinterest out. You should also check out the website. It's highly user friendly and very cool. Check them out on facebook, twitter, and instagram. I'm so glad I've had the chance to try a healthy, good for you, snack.



Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment