Thursday, August 21, 2014

Original Gourmet Lollipop Review

Who doesn't like lollipops; especially ones that last a long time and are full of flavor? Original Gourmet lollipops are just that. Full of flavor, great tasting, and they last a really long time!
24 flavors, that have a bold taste, and are bright in color. They are located in Salem, New Hampshire, and are striving to maintain the title of "Worlds Best Lollipop". They definitely have my vote.

The flavors:
Wild Cherry
Cotton Candy
Watermelon
Blue Raspberry
Pina Colada
Orange Splash
Banana Split
Candy Apple (my favorite)
Pomegranate Raspberry
Strawberry Banana
Pink Lemonade
Juicy Grape
Strawberry Shortcake
Mocha Latte
Peaches and Cream
Root Beer Float
Orange Creamsicle
Blueberries and Cream
Lemon Meringue Pie
Cherry Cheesecake
Cinnamon Bun
Apple Pie a la Mode
Bubble Gum (my 2nd favorite)
Butterscotch Sundae

So where can you buy these lollipops? Cvs, 7-11, K-mart, Kroger, Staples, Walmart, just to name a few. They are great for any occasion. They are great for birthdays, weddings, beach days, school days, work days, lazy days, pretty much any time you need something tasty to satisfy a craving. They also last longer than a dum dum sucker. I had the bubble gum one at work today and it lasted a good 20 minutes! The best part? The taste never went away.

You can find them on facebook, and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment