Friday, August 15, 2014

WB Kitchen Review

I'm always looking for snacks that are on the healthier side, and snacks where I can read the ingredients. If I can't read the ingredients I normally won't buy it. I was given the chance to try WB Kitchen's Paleo snacks. Their Philosophy:
What White Buffalo offers is not just all natural honey sweets, it represents a state of mind. As humans our food choices directly reflect the level of conscious awareness we bring into the rest of our lives. Choosing to nourish our bodies with real and harmonious foods brings us more in balance with our community and our planet. Eating the foods mother nature intended allows you to feel and be healthier, happier and more vibrant. This is how we choose foods for our own bodies and wish only the same for YOU!
At White Buffalo Kitchen we believe in real food for real people. Our honey sweets are hand crafted using local Colorado honey and all natural ingredients. Preservatives, artificial colors and flavors have no place in our products and are never used.


If you like honey then you'll like these snacks.
So the flavors are
brownie cookie (not posted)
maple pecan (my favorite)
cinnamon raisin
Coconut shortbread
peanut butter
and the bars
honey nut (my favorite)
peanut ginger spice
and chocolate chocolate chip

So every time you bite into one of the cookies or the bars, you not only can taste the flavor of the cookie, but there's also a taste of honey. IN every single bite you get the taste of honey and since I love honey, it was very refreshing. My favorite was the honey nut ar and the maple pecan cookie. The others were good too, but those two got my attention. Wish I had more of those! I also love the fact that you can read every ingredient in the cookies/bars, and you know what you're putting into your body.
I'm really big on my healthy lifestyle right now and eating snacks like this helps me along. They are definitely worth the try. You can find out if they sell them near you by clicking here. When I go back home to MI, I'll have to go to one of the stores and buy some more. You can also buy them online.

connect with WB kitchen on: Facebook, twitter, and instagram.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment