Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fruigees Review

"Squeezing in the Good Stuff" I call them squeezable fruit snacks. That's what these remind me of. "Our organic fruit snack in a pack is a healthy combo of organic fruit and veggie juices. Always on the go, it’s tough to eat right, so we’re offering a tasty treat that can’t be beat."

These snacks are great for on the go. They are mess free, spoon free, and definitely different and fun. They contain fruits and vegetables and are a healthy alternative for kids! Kids will love them and they won't even realize their getting their intake of fruits and veggies for the day!
Nothing Beets Cherry

I love beets and I love cherries. Perfect combination if you ask me. Did you know that beets are superfoods? I didn't... good fun fact :) -- This only has 70 calories and 100% of vitamin C.
Kalefornia Grape. Kale and Grapes

80 Calories and 100% of Vitamin C. I have a new found love for kale recently.
24 Carrot Orange

70 calories, and of course 100% Vitamin C.

I am definitely telling my cousin about these. I think her daughter would love these, heck I love these. Fruit snacks that you can squeeze, and that are healthy. Perfect! Find them on facebook and twitter. Right now you can find them in California, but who knows, soon they'll be at a place near you! If you're interested, contact the Fruigee Team today!!!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment