Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Moisturizer Cream Review

My mother is always telling me I need to moisturize my face. Not just in the summer but always. I never do it, and then I wonder why it becomes dry. I always thought it was a hassle to add putting on cream to my morning and night routine.

Youthful // Firm // Fair Skin

InstaNatural Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) serum is well tolerated by all skin types! • Can be used on normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin. • Lightweight formula that gets absorbed quickly. • Achieve a youthful appearance. • Gain clear, smoother and brighter skin.

The Benefits:

1) Great for moisturizing the skin naturally 2) Has acne fighting ingredients 3) Skin lightening benefits 4) Firms & Plumps the skin 5) Helpful for Hyperpigmentation

I have to say that using this product is very easy. I like how vibrant the bottle looks, and it stands out in the bathroom so I always remember to wear it. It doesn't leave any visible cream on my face after I use it and my skin looks a lot more clear. I have been happy with all of the InstaNatural products I have tried in the past, and I can add this to the bundle. You can buy this on amazon.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Regardless of whether you plan to invest hundreds of dollars for any tube of wrinkle lotion, or just a couple of dollars for a large tub, you will discover that you will benefit no issue which you purchase. Obviously, the tube that expenses hundreds of dollars will in all probability be the best anti wrinkle cream in terms of the components being effective against the problems that you are worried about. For the best anti aging creams visit the blog Niacinamide. Thank you for this article

    ReplyDelete