Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Skintimate Review

Crowdtap did it again! They sent me something awesome to try out and review. It could not have come at a better time either. I was out of shaving cream, and just about the day that I squeezed the last amount out of my other one, Skintimate Arrived!!
I use skintimate on a regular basis. The one before this one came, I was using lavender. I've always used lavender, until now. I was sent Mandarin Burst. It literally smells amazing and gives the shower an extra boost of flavor as well. The cream goes on my leg as smooth as night and day, and feels great after I'm done shaving. There's also that smell that lasts on my body for awhile. I can't complain because it smells that good. I've always been a skintimate fan, and always kept to one scent. That's about to change. Skintimate has other scents out there, and I'm sure they are as great as Mandarin Burst and my original.

What else grabbed my attention, was the coloring of the bottle. It's so bright and definitely makes you want to try it out. There are 6 different scents for you to try out! You can find them on facebook if you want to learn more! Check out their website as well. It's so bright and inviting. Thank you crowdtap!!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment