Sunday, October 19, 2014

CrowdTap Advil Sample and Share Review

I've tried many different over the counter pain relievers. My go-to is normally Tylenol or Ibprofin. I've actually never tried Advil before this sample and share. "Fast acting Advil® Film-Coated is the newest innovation from Advil® with an Ion Core designed to stop pain before it gets worse! Stop your pain cycle early. #FastAdvil!

I actually never knew that advil is a form of Ibprofin.
You can buy them in either capsules or tablets. You can use Advil for headaches, toothaches, muscle aches, back pain, menstrual cramps, or pain that's associated with the common cold. It's supposed to take pain away quickly. I used this the other day when I had a headache. It actually worked for me. I get headaches a lot, and never really like taking medicine, but since I had many of these samples around, of course I tried it. I also gave the coupons to co-workers. Hopefully Advil works for them too. Thanks #crowdtap!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment