Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lakota Natural Pain Relief Review

Lakota is a blend of herbal medicine: white willow bark, yucca root and devil’s claw, boswellia and others; combined with modern, natural ingredients such as glucosamine and collagen type II.
Lakota was founded in 2000 by two farmers from British Columbia. By 2005 Lakota was the top selling topical pain reliever in Canada. In 2010 we added an online store.
Rooted in traditional medicine and made with natural ingredients. It works to relieve your joint, muscle, back, or arthritis pain. Lakota is a great alternative to conventional drugs.

Do you ever feel that the medicine you get over the counter just isn't working for you? That happens to me all the time. Take for instant right now. I have major tooth pain and I've been taking ibprofin, and I'm still unsure to as why, because it's not lowering the pain, in fact, not doing anything at all. I wish I had some pain relief from Lakota to help heal this pain.

I also work out all the time and from time to time I'll bruise my muscles. Lately it's been a muscle in my right food. It's been painful to walk, and sometimes will cause a sting, and it has driven me crazy. Sometimes it's also hard to sleep. I was given three of Lakota's products. Three Muscle products. The only one I've tried so far is the one that helps you sleep. It has seriously worked. I'll take it about an hour or so before I go to bed, and I sleep through the night, no shooting pain waiting me up. It's amazing.
With each pain reliever you take, there are side effects that may occur, and they are well stated. Lakota has many other products as well, not just for muscle pain. Other products: Joint Pain, Back Pain, Diabetic and even pain relievers for pets. There are a whole bunch! There are tons of reviews from other users -- check them out. I'm glad I had the chance to try Lakota out. It's nice to find something that works for me that's natural. If you're interested in learning more, you can check them out on facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment