Sunday, October 26, 2014

Qancha Review

A new company, a new snack, and better yet, it's great tasting!

About: Nazqiz is a San Francisco company founded in 2013 by Ronald Flores, a Peruvian entrepreneur, that has lived in San Francisco, CA since 2001. Nazqiz was created with the vision of bringing simple, healthy, unique and amazing traditional tasting Peruvian snacks to the U.S. markets and beyond. Qancha is a healthier, sophisticated version of the very popular Peruvian toasted corn called Cancha which is a snack that has been an essential part of the Peruvian diet for centuries! We want to bring you a little taste of history in a simple yet delicious snack! Just the way the Incas liked it! Qancha comes in three flavors: Original, Picante and Chimichurri
The original is not too salty and tastes very good. You take a handful and then you want another handful and then before you know it the bag is empty and you wonder where it all went! The picante was my favorite. It's not too spicy (even though I like heat), but there's just enough heat for this snack. The only one I have saved so far is the Chimichurri -- I'm going to bring it to work with me and share it with my co-workers. They have tried most of the snacks I have received and they are always great consumers. I have a feeling they will like these snacks!

"Qancha is never fried and combines a light crunch and unique flavor. Made from Chulpe corn, an heirloom varietal grown in the Peruvian Andes, our kernels are simply air-toasted and lightly coated in avocado oil before seasoning."

I definitely recommend you check them out. They are quite tasty!

Qancha snacks are Gluten Free, Air Toasted, Contains No Trans-Fat, and made with all Natural Ingredients. Right now they are found in California, but soon they will probably be all over. If you're interested in trying this new snack, you can find them on amazon. To read more about Nazqiz and Qancha check out their website. You can also like them and follow on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment