Sunday, October 5, 2014

Slow Food for Fast Lives Review

When I came across Slow Foods for Fast Lives on the net, I wanted to try them. I looked at their flavors and they were all of my favorite things. I like Indian foods, I have an obsession with Thai foods, I've never really tried Moroccan foods, and California foods, well that was just different, but worth trying.
"Our mission is to create innovative, delicious and nutritious food for people on the go, and we envision a world where being well by eating well is possible for everyone."

I'm always on the look out for "clean" foods and foods that are good for you, and when they are all included into one bar, it's always a nice surprise. I'll be honest with you.... my least favorite was the California bar. (Side note, all these pictures are now from the website)
Almond -- Kale -- Pomegranate -- Quinoa -- Don't get me wrong, I like all four of those ingredients, just not together. It just wasn't for me.
The Indian Bowl was quite good. Cashew -- Cumin -- Cauliflower -- Coconut. They worked quite well together. They come together with the sweetness of tomato and mangos. It was really quite delicious.
Moroccan Bar- Pistachio -- Currant -- Carrot -- Ginger -- This was different, not bad. I have no idea what currents are, but I really enjoy pistachio and carrots. It's very savory.
The Thai bar was my favorite. Peanut - Chili - Brown Rice - Bell Pepper -- I love peanuts, I love chili, I love brown rice, and I love bell peppers. They worked really well together.

Check out the nutritional facts here. See what else is in the bar, and you can even see what the bars look like! The packages of the bars are eye catching, and they are vegan. Each bar has less than 200 calories. -- During the long work week, I'm always looking for healthy snacks, and I'd rather snack on a Slow Bar, than something in the cereal aisle at the grocery store. They are definitely worth a try! You can find the on facebook, and twitter. Check them out today!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment