Tuesday, October 14, 2014

SuperButter Review

Butter without peanuts, tree nuts or allergens. Looks like peanut butter, tastes quite similar, and is quite good! This is SuperButter.

Real Ingredients: " Roasted sunflower, flax and sesame seeds comprise the flavorful base, with a little cane sugar, palm oil and sea salt added for maximum deliciousness! We also enhanced the Vanilla Bean SuperButter with pure Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla and vanilla seeds and made the Chocolate variety with dark cocoa. Yum!"

These butters are high in protein, and contain less fat than regular peanut butter.
With a little added dark cocoa, this tastes and smells amazing. Once you take off the cap, you get a whiff of chocolate and who doesn't love that smell?
The vanilla is my favorite. Absolute favorite. I love all things vanilla and this just adds to the bunch. My friend is a fan of these butters so I gave her the Original Crunchy and she is already almost out of it.

For your kids who have a peanut allergy, this is great for them. You can use it on bread, celery, apples, dip pretzels in it, or any other way that you'd like. No one would really know it's not peanut butter.. they all look the same! Low in sugar, high in protein, and good for you! There are great tasting foods for kids and even adults that have allergies. Even if you don't have a peanut allergy, this is still a great substitution. Check them out on facebook and twitter.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment