Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tea in First Review

I Love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Chai Tea. I like it hot and cold, but mostly cold. Iced Chai is my go-to when I'm at Starbucks or even Dunkin Donuts. I came across a website that sells Chai Tea in bottles and I was able to sample them. I'm obsessed. Tea in First.

About Tea in First: Our never-ending quest to discover great teas has led my husband and I to travel extensively, taste endless types of teas, and learn about the culture of tea worldwide.
Our story began in 2012, when my husband was put on a tasteless restricted diet while recovering from a major surgery. Posed with a culinary challenge to prepare food that was both healthy and tasty, I started adding a hot cup of spiced tea to every meal. Along with making meals more enjoyable, the tea also aided in digestion, boosted energy, and provided many antioxidants. I began experimenting with different teas and flavor profiles with great success. Realizing that this was a great beverage with many health benefits, we decided to share our spiced teas by creating a ready-to-drink version that can be drunk chilled or heated.
By forming Tea in First™ we are able to share our passion for tea with you!


You can drink this tea either hot or cold. All you have to do for hot is put it in a microwavable cup and heat it up. I didn't try it hot, probably should have, but really enjoyed it over some ice, and even without ice. -- You should see my pantry for my kups. It's all about chai. I have so much chai tea in there, and when I start going low, I have to stash back up. I'm always on the lookout for more chai tea as it's so incredibly delicious.

Besides Spiced Chai, Tea in First will also be offering Matcha Latte. I have actually never tried Matcha, but if their Spiced Chai is so good, I'm sure Matcha will be just as good. I'm telling you to check them out. They are located in different New York stores or you can buy online. Check them out on facebook, and follow them on twitter. If you're a Chai fan like me, you won't be disappointed!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

1 comment:

  1. I love Chai teas too. This sounds good, I'll have to look out for it. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete