Saturday, November 1, 2014

CharmedBar Review

I've been on this new healthy eating style where I pretty much spend over an hour at the grocery store reading nutritional labels to find out what I'm putting in my body. Pretty much I try not to eat processed foods, so I've been looking for new snacks to add to my daily routine that's new and different.
I was sent three CharmedBars to try! Two friends came together and made something special. They made something that was free of gluten, no refine sugars, free of grains, soy and dairy. They made something that was a simple grab and go snack. They made something that was special. To read their story click here.

Three flavors:
almond butter cran-dipity -- This is a baked almond butter, cranberry and mixed nut bar. This is my favorite. I love almond butter (new fav) and I love nuts and cranberry. This was delicious.
cashew butter apple-rageous -- this is another one of my favorites. Apples and Spice and Nuts. This is a perfect fall bar.
peanut butter cherry-licious -- Who doesn't love Peanut Butter and Cherries?

Each bar has a nice saying on the wrapper. For example for the peanut butter cherry-licious bar says : "Like fireworks over a moonlit beach, this spontaneous co-mingling of sophisticated flavors starts out dazzling and leaves you with a warm glow. Open now to make a brilliant statement! "

Each bar wrapper definitely grabs your attention. They use colors that reach out at you. I love snacks that use real ingredients and natural and good for you, and better yet they taste great. -- They don't sell them near me which is a shame, but do they sell them near you? Find out here. If they don't sell them near you, you can buy them online! You can follow them on twitter or like them on facebook. If you're looking for a good snack, that gives you energy and tastes great, these bars are perfect for you. Check out CharmedBar today!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment