Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fuel for Fire Review

The mission "Our mission at Fuel for Fire is to enable humans to achieve their fitness and life goals by nourishing their passions with all-natural fuel sources. Maybe you are a CrossFitter looking to get your first muscle-up. Or a triathlete looking to hit a PR. Or a 10-year old hoping to score your first soccer goal. Maybe you want to practice yoga with more balance. Hike a longer, steeper trail. Or have enough energy to chase your toddler around after a long day of work. Whatever your passion, Fuel For Fire wants to ensure that you are bringing your "A" game every time. Our philosophy is that food does not just sustain us, but nourishes and strengthens us, enhancing our performance in everything we do.
What's your fire? Find it. Fuel it."

Protein. It's all I look for in the foods I try to eat. High Protein. Protein comes in all different varieties, whether it be in meat, in the form of a bar, or even in something that looks like a juice box! However, it's not a juice box... it's a fuel pack!
So all the fuel pack really is, is pureed fruit + whey protein. With 10 grams of protein, I'm in for a real treat! My favorite is the sweet potato apple. I love all things sweet potato. Although the texture of the puree is a bit different, I really enjoyed it. It gave me the fuel I needed before my workout! I should have waited for post workout, but I couldn't wait to try this flavor!
Triple Berry is my second fave. I had this post-workout a week or so ago. I felt refreshed, and even better, it tasted great! Then there's banana cocoa and I gave that one to a friend. I'm not a fan of chocolate and banana together. I never have been, even though I like both of them. Just not together. I do like the Tropical one though. -- All the fuel packs are 10 grams of protein and 100 calories. You cannot go wrong with something like that. They are all made of fruit too! I love protein and I love fruit!!!

Check out the testimonials from some athletes when it comes to trying Fuel for Fire. It's definitely an awesome concept for a protein pack. They have packs out there for kids and what not, and I've tried a few of them, but I'm really excited that I was able to try these fuel packs! If you're interested in trying them, buy online, or see where they are sold near you. Or check them out on Facebook, and twitter.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment