Friday, November 21, 2014

IPS All Natural Review

I don't know about you, but I'm all about healthy snacks. I'll basically try anything as well. I was contacted by IPS All Natural to try their protein chips. IPS are chips that are made with corn, egg white, and other natural ingredients. The best part? They each have 6 grams of protein. Every bite you take, you're getting a healthy egg-white protein and that's awesome. I've never had chips like this, but they were definitely a great snack.

Four flavors: BBQ, Cinnamon, Aged White Cheddar, and Sea Salt & Black Pepper. Let's talk about my favorite. Have you ever had the cereal Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Eating the Cinnamon IPS was just like that, as soon as I put one in my mouth, I instantly fell in love. I let the people I work with share these with me, and they agreed. However, I thought it would be good with milk, and that idea was immediately turned down! My 2nd favorite was the aged white cheddar. That's my favorite flavor of popcorn. White cheddar, so automatically enjoyed this flavor as well. The sea-salt & black pepper wasn't too over powering. All three were really good. The only one I wasn't a huge fan of was the BBQ, and only because, lately I haven't been much of a BBQ fan. I go through phases. The co-workers were fans though.

“The idea for ips first hatched when I was making breakfast for my kids. I’m always looking for healthier foods to feed them and they loved the crispy edges of the eggs I cooked. So I decided to turn that protein crunch into a treat the world could enjoy.”
– Sean Olson, Founder


I'm always looking for high protein snacks for the day. Protein bars get boring, and a lot of them taste the same. It's always nice to spice it up a bit. These chips were a nice change. You can shop online or check online and see if they offer them near you. Or you can check them out on facebook. I am grateful for the chance to try some awesome egg-white chips. They were quite good!!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment