Sunday, November 2, 2014

Lentilicious Review

Lately I've been trying to find foods that are better for you. I've always loved lentils and I was able to try Lentilicious. Whenever I go to Wholefoods, I'm always looking for lentils in the prepared food section. I like a lentil salad because it's better to eat something with a little more flavor. I got lucky with Lentilicious. You can eat it plain because each bag comes full of flavor.

Lentilicious® is a nutrient rich, quick, portable and appetizing way to keep you full, provide a sustained energy boost and improve your health.

Lentilicious is Vegan -- Gluten Free -- High Protein -- and Low in GI.

Red Chili is the first one so far I've tried. I made it today. I'm always looking for different foods to make for lunch for the week. This week was Mexican Quinoa and Red Chili Lentils.
20 minutes to cook and that's it. It's actually quite delicious and full of flavor, and full of spice. My boyfriend enjoys lentils as well, but I told him this would be way to spicy for him.
I'd be eating these with some pita, or better yet sweet potato chips. The Red Chili contains 13 grams of protein which will definitely fill me up.

The other two flavors I received and look forward to trying are:
Coconut Fusion and Mediterranean. I'm so excited for next week when I make the Mediterranean lentils. Mediterranean is by far my favorite food category. I'll be eating this in a pita with some hummus. It will definitely be a great lunch! -- As for the Coconut Fusion, I'm not a huge coconut fan, but I'm not afraid to try something new.

If you don't want to eat these alone, you can try some of the recipes on the website. I wish Lentilicious was sold in stores near me. I would definitely be buying this more often. It's so delicious!

You can find them on facebook


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment