Sunday, November 30, 2014

LS NATURAL FOODS: Stonewall Jerquee Review

Calling all Vegetarians! "We offer two lines of Jerquee snacks: Stonewall's Jerquee and Cajun Jerquee. The primary difference is that Stonewall's Jerquee is juicier and microwaveable, whereas Cajun Jerquee offers a drier chew. Both jerky snacks leave you feeling "full" and "warm" inside."

I'm not a vegetarian, but always up to try new foods. I really enjoy jerky, and was up for trying something different. While this isn't made out of meat, it's not that bad. I do prefer regular beef jerky, but I am glad I was able to try something else out there to recommend to those who do not eat meat.
As soon as you bit into any of the flavors, you could taste what it was supposed to be. Well, that is if you have tried meat before. I could tell when I was putting the pepperoni in my mouth, that it was going to be pepperoni. I also liked the heat of some of the flavors. I love all things spicy. The mild flavors come in:
Original Mild
BBQ "Beef"
Teriyaki "Beef"
Tandoori "Chicken"
Country "Bacon"
and the Spicy flavors come in:
Original Wild
Spicy "Chicken"
Peppy "Pepperoni"
Hot "Pastrami"


You can buy online. You can buy singular or in packs. You can also check out the other products that LS natural foods have to offer. While Stonewall Jerquee isn't for me, I'm glad I was able to try something different. If you're a vegetarian, this is a great protein snack! Check them out today!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment