Sunday, November 16, 2014

Red Ape Cinnamon Review

There's a lot of different spices out there, but my favorite spice is definitely cinnamon. Cinnamon is also a great fall/winter spice as well! Red Ape Cinnamon® was founded in 2006 by Kestrel Growth Brands, Inc., a company that finds unique ingredients that are grown by small family farmers around the world and introduces them to chefs, bakers, and home gourmets. Before founding Kestrel Growth Brands, Inc., entrepreneurs Marty Parisien and Bill Wiedmann often worked as consultants to the agricultural community in the Hawaiian Islands and throughout the Pacific Region. They were teaching family farmers how to add value to their crops and access higher price markets. They held seminars in Hawaii, Samoa, Guam, Northern Marianna’s and Micronesia. They also worked with farmers individually around the Pacific to create plans to increase the value of their crops and to explore markets abroad.
Ultimately what Marty and Bill discovered was that what all of these farmers had in common was a love for producing quality, organically grown crops, and a lack of resources to brand, package, and sell their products to larger, more lucrative markets abroad. The farmers and their families would always ask, “Can we partner with you? We’ll grow it, you sell it.” Marty and Bill did just that. They launched the Red Ape Cinnamon® brand to accompany their other organic brands. Within a couple years it became clear that Red Ape Cinnamon® was a hit and it began taking on a life of its own.




I received three products. Cinnamon Sticks, Cinnamon Coffee, and Ground Cinnamon.
I gave the coffee to a co-worker who is an adviid coffee drinker. I only drink coffee on occasion. She really likes it. She says you can taste the cinnamon in each sip, and it helps her wake up in the morning. I'm a huge fan of the ground cinnamon though. I eat oatmeal a few times a week for breakfast and I always top it off with cinnamon, blueberries, and sliced almonds. The cinnamon gives it the kick it needs because oatmeal is really plain! Cinnamon is pretty much a great topper to almost everything! I'm going to bring the cinnamon sticks home with me over Thanksgiving, and share them with my family!

There are so many products out there to check out. They are GMO Free and Kosher Certified I love the branding of the products as well. They totally stand out and you definitely want to take a look and see what they are all about.

So 5% of all profit gets donated to organizations that protect orangutans and their habitat. Part of these funds go towards adopting orangutans. Help Red Ape vote to pick with orangutan they adopt this year. They are all so cute, but I went and voted for Monti! -- To find out more, you can find Red Ape Cinnamon on facebook, and twitter. You can check back at the facebook page and see who they adopt! Don't forget to vote, and don't forget to check out Red Ape Cinnamon!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment