Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sashka Bracelets Review

Handmade Bracelets from Nepal and made with LOVE.

Sashka Co. glass beaded bracelets are handcrafted by artisans in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal with love. Our bracelets roll over any hand and are crocheted with the world's finest glass beads.
Proceeds from your purchase empower Nepalese artisans to rise above poverty through fair trade. Each bracelet is carefully handmade bead by bead. Skill, passion, and some of the world's finest glass and sterling silver beads go into each one.
Fair Trade enables sustainable development and community empowerment by cultivating a more equitable global trade model that benefits farmers, workers, consumers, industry and the earth.


So the other day I'm at work and I'm looking at my co-workers wrist and what she's wearing looks really familiar. Of course I knew it was a Sashka Bracelet, but I decided to ask her where she got it. She basically couldn't remember where she got it, but told me that the woman who made these bracelets lived out of country. I then told her I was given two to have to review!
Look how pretty they are!! Check out the website to the ones that have just been added. They are pretty inexpensive too and would make a great holiday gift! There is free world-wide shipping, They have a perfect fit guarantee, and again they are handmade. They are also beautiful. They also come with a very nice message in the box.
You can find more about them on facebook, twitter, and instagram. Check them out today!!!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment