Monday, November 24, 2014

Umchu Bar Review

I'm always on the lookout for foods that don't contain processed ingredients. I stumbled across Umchu bars and so far they are amazing! All of their products are made by hand. None of them have more than 5 ingredients. They are completely free of wheat, corn, and soy. There is also no dairy in any of their products.
I've only tried one so far, because I'm saving the other two for my travel day on Wednesday. I have to say.. the one I did try was absolutely amazing.

I tried the Peanut Sea Salt bar. Let me ask you a question... have you ever had the candy bar "payday?".. well this bar tastes EXACTLY like the payday, only it's 100% better for you. This is only made with 3 ingredients! Only 3!!

The other flavors they offer are:
Honey Coconut & Nuts
Almond Coconut
Coconut Cocoa Nibs
Seeds & Seeds
Honey Cashew & Sesame
Cinnamon Pecan
Primitive PB&J
and
Coconut Flax


I need to to more flavors. I received Almond Coconut and Coconut Cocoa Nibs. I'm so excited to try them out. You can buy these in packs of 12 on amazon, or you can search and see if they are sold near you. I would love to try the other flavors. I can only imagine how good they taste. The best part about these bars is that they are only made with natural ingredients, and ingredients you can understand.

You can follow them on twitter or like on facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment