Thursday, November 20, 2014

Zep Cleansters Review

There are so many cleaning supplies out there, but it's always nice to try new ones. #Crowdtap was awesome enough to offer me the chance to try a new line of cleaning products. Zep Cleaners. I was given two different products to try, and to share a few with some friends. I have yet to give them to friends, but will happen soon!
I received both Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant and Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser. The disinfectant is my favorite. It's really good to have because this is the season that germs fly like crazy. People are getting sick left and right and the only way to stop the spreading of germs it to clean and disinfectant. You better believe the bathrooms in my house have used this, and the kitchen. You definitely have to clean every counter to make sure you catch those germs!
The Oxy Cleaner is good for the tough stains that you can't normally get out. I have tons of those in my bathroom and using the Zep Oxy Cleaner helped get rid of those.

You can find out more about zep on their website.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment