Monday, December 1, 2014

Body Glove Surge Energy Shot Review

All the guys at work love all types of energy drinks/shots. I didn't have a good experience with Red Bull back in the day, so I was a bit nervous to write to a company and try them. However, lots has changed over the years. Body Glove Surge is an all natural energy shot.

Body Glove SURGE® is the first proven energy product. When taken before your workout or exercise the all‐natural formula recharges muscle energy stores, reduces mind and muscle fatigue and even speeds recovery. Body Glove SURGE was developed by the scientist who redefined the science of energy fueling and muscle recovery.

It delivers:
Fast and longer‐lasting energy
Increases mental focus
Makes you more alert
Bolsters the immune system
Speeds muscle recovery Reduces muscle soreness

Three flavors:
Peach
Tropical Berry
and Grape.

Here's the difference between Body Glove Surge and a 5 hour energy shot: (picture taken from the website)
So my opinion? I like it. I had a lot of energy during my workout, and I didn't feel wired or anything like that. I was still able to sleep at night (I work out in the evening), but I felt that I had more energy during the workout than I normally do after work. I think it's pretty cool that these shots have an added protein and green tea in them. Green tea is good for you and so is protein. -- Not a fan of the grape flavor, never really been a grape type of girl, but the other two aren't bad.

Co-workers opinion? One of my co-workers, we will call him magic mike, well he's a bit hyper regardless... but I really think these shots made him wired like no other. He was full of energy, and out of control after he took one of these shots. He really liked it though, but told me, next time he'll have to take half a shot. The other co-worker took my grape ones and used them for black Friday weekend as he works a second job. He told me this morning that these energy shots were great for him to get through the long days.

Read what athletes are saying. See if they are sold near you. Check them out on facebook, and twitter.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment