Saturday, December 13, 2014

Journals Unlimited Review (Holiday Gift Guide)

I work for a company that puts together pocket journals, and don't get me wrong, they're pretty cool, but when I received my journal from Journals Unlimited, I was blown away for how cool it was!
These journals are:
printed in the USA
made with recycled material
everything you want to buy is under 25$
over 65 themes to choose from
immediate shipping

I picked the journal where I'm able to write down what I ate for the day and my activity (exercise). This is a new years resolution of mine. I will be using it to track everything and help with my weight loss journey. It's hard to start during this holiday season, but I can't wait for the new year! This journal is perfect size to fit in my purse and take with me everywhere I go!
They have mini, medium, and full size journals, and you can pick kraft or color journals. You can pick from one of the 65+ themes they have, or you can customize your own. They also offer notepads! This would be a perfect gift for that someone who loves to write! Go check out Journals Unlimited today!

They are on facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment