Sunday, December 28, 2014

Wild Zora Beef and Veggie Snack Review

So I've started a diet.. a paleo, clean eating diet... not completely 100% following it, but I am following a good portion of it. I've been trying to find snacks that incorporate in the diet. I stumbled across Wild Zora foods and was sent their products to try.
Wild Zora foods are meat and veggie snacks. I love jerky, so an alternative to jerky that tastes just as good was alright with me. Their vision is: "We all deserve a healthy alternative to all the sugary, high-carb snacks on the market. At Wild Zora, we believe we can be in-control of our diet and energy levels, eat healthier, and be happier!"

The snacks are made with grass fed dehydrated beef and veggies. There are three flavor:
BBQ Hickory Tomato: This was the first one they made. There are 2 bars per pack and contains 9 grams of protein. The ingredients are: Grass-Fed Beef, Unsulphured Apricots, Red Bell Peppers, Tomato, Kale, Sea Salt, Spices, and Garlic Powder, Chipotle Pepper, Ancho Chili Pepper. -- sounds yummy? I think so :)

Cheesy Parmesan Basil: This one has the most protein out of the three. 12 grams of protein, and only 3 grams of sugar. Kids love it! I love it! I love anything that has to do with cheese.

Spicy Cayenne Apricot: This is my favorite out of the three.. Well I haven't tried the BBQ yet. I love all things spicy. Even if there's only a hint of spice, I'm a fan. I also love Apricots. Ingredients: Grass-Fed Beef, Dried Apricots, Red Bell Peppers, Kale, Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, Spices, and Garlic Powder.

These bars are Whole 30 recommended, gluten free, dairy free, and nut free. They are quite different, but they are so incredibly good. They are made with REAL food and go well with my new healthy lifestyle. I am quite glad I have had a chance to try these, and still have some left to enjoy. Go ahead and buy some yourself. They sell them online. You can also find more about Wild Zora on facebook, twitter, and instagram.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment