Saturday, December 20, 2014

Wrawp Review

What is a Wrawp? Its Raw, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Low Fat, Sugar Free, Diabetic friendly, all natural, high in fiber, full of flavor and rich in nutrition! No white salt or sugar and low in calories. It is full of Complex Vitamin B and Omega 3! It helps to prevent heart disease, blood sugar, diabetes, high cholesterol, and colon problems. It's HAND MADE, LIVE, HEALTHY, AND UNCOOKED, Dehydrated at 115F. No trans-fat, No saturated fat, no oils, no preservatives, easy to digest, live Vitamins, Minerals and Enzymes.

I haven't switched to a raw food diet by any means, but I am looking for healthier foods to help with my healthier lifestyle journey. I like to try all types of foods and these flat breads are quite good. Although, I learned a few things about switching to a raw diet if I ever choose to do so:
Permanent weight-loss management Beautiful skin and hair
Increased energy and stamina
Mental clarity and focus
Emotional balance
Spiritual connection
Decreased cravings

back to the flat-breads. I wasn't sure what to expect, but overall I was quite impressed. They are quite good! I had a hard time rolling them into a wrap, so I cut it in half and had an easier time. I used my wrap with some chicken, tomatoes, and cucumber with a little mustard. It's also good with hummus as well! I shared some with my co-workers as well, and they too quite enjoyed them. I still have some left and will be using them for lunch in the new year. I have a whole plan for when the new year hits, and these will go right with them.

Check out the flavors here that you can order, and go order some yourself and try them! My favorite so far is the spicy and the Smokey Heaven. You can follow them on twitter, or like them on facebook. Check them out today!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment