Friday, January 23, 2015

Best Bar Ever Review

So I received The Best Bar Ever about a week or so ago, and have been thinking about how to describe them since. I still can't do it!
So why is this bar better than others?
It's naturally balanced -- Packed with 15g of protein. Gluten - Free made with mixed nuts, dried fruit, oats, premium proteins, honey, and molasses.
They are made freshly weekly. Don't worry, as soon as I received it, it went right in the fridge. It's still there, and they still taste great!
Tastes Great!!! I still can't really tell you what it tastes like.. but I can taste all the Fruit, Nuts, Oats and Honey in EVERY BITE!

Their promise is a good one: We believe that protein bars should be made fresh, from real food and premium proteins, and should taste like something you would want to eat on a regular basis. When you order the Best Bar Ever, we promise to: Make Your Bars Fresh When You Order Them. Make Your Bars Only from Real Food and Premium Proteins. Never Sell You a Candy Bar in Disguise with Misleading Nutritional Claims.


So I had this for breakfast the other day with a piece of fruit and I was pretty much full until lunch time. After each bite I craved more. The bar is quite good! There are three new flavors coming soon: Apple, Blueberry, and Cranberry Crunch. I can only imagine how amazing those will be as well!. So what are you waiting for? Go check out The Best Bar Ever on facebook, and instagram. Or better yet, go try one yourself and order now! You won't stop talking about it once you try them!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment