Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Bricks Bar Review

Brick Bars are are made with clean ingredients, free of antibiotics, dairy, soy, grains and gluten. These are the kinds of snacks I really enjoy as of lately. They are also made with Grass Fed lean meats, veggies, fruit & seeds. Health means everything to the creators.

There are two bars as of right now. The ones you see above. Turkey- Sweet Potato - Cranberry - and Pumpkin Seed. I couldn't quite place it in my mind what it tasted like... then when I had my co-worker try a bite, he said kind of like a beef jerky. Kind of true, only made with turkey. It was REALLY good. You could taste the turkey in every bite, and I could also taste the spices they used: sage, thyme, and cinnamon. I wish I could taste a bit more of the sweet potato as that's one of my favorite foods, but that's okay.

Then there is Grass Fed Beef- Cranberry- Sunflower Seed - Uncured Bacon bar. I love bacon. Therefore I love this bar. This bar as well as the other one both have 10 grams of protein!

There's another bar coming soon: Grass Fed Bison -- Carrot -- Apple -- Hemp Seed. This would be quite good to try. I've never really had bison before, but I love carrots and apples.

I love finding companies that make these healthy foods for their consumers. They are clean and good for you, and delicious. These bars are paleo friendly, gluten free, soy free, and milk free. You can buy the bars online. If you're leading a clean eating lifestyle these may be for you. You can find out more on twitter, and facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried your Grass Fed Beef Uncured Bacon Cranberry and Sunflower Seed Bar (one yesterday and one last week). It is so delicious and satisfying. It is the greatest thing to take to school or other places. I can't wait to go out and get more.

    ReplyDelete