Monday, January 19, 2015

Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Review

I've had Brookside products before. I've tried the blueberries at one point and they were really good, but then I had the chance through crowdtap, to try Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters! I like how their products are all made with great tasting fruit and with dark chocolate.
So I tried the crunchy clusters as soon as I received them and they were quite tasty. They are made with a variety of different berries, and they are sure good.
The only downfall of this is that there is a lot of sugar. I'm trying really hard to cut the sugar, but they are good. They would be good on some yogurt, ice cream, on top of some pancakes, or any other way you'd like to eat them. They are also good right out of the bag. You can also check the website for recipes and pairings. #DiscoverBrookside -- Thanks to crowdtap for letting me try this new flavor. You can find their products in most drug stores and grocery stores, and even Walmart and Target. Check them out today!!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment