Monday, January 5, 2015

Eat Banza Review

I normally do not eat pasta. I actually haven't really had pasta in a few years. Although, when I came across Banza online, I really had to try it. Chickpea Pasta. Not your normal type of pasta, but it's really, really good. I had it tonight for dinner after a workout and I was quite impressed. I used the whole box so tomorrow for lunch I'll have the rest. I made myself a pasta salad out of it. Banza Pasta mixed with carrots, broccoli, celery, green pepper, a little olive oil, and a little Parmesan cheese. Perfect meal if you ask me.
Let's talk about Banza vs regular pastas:
Protein:
Banza- 13 grams
Regular Pasta - 6-7 grams of protein
Carbs:
Banza- 26 carbs
Regular Pasta- 42 or higher carbs
Fiber:
Banza- 7 grams of fiber
Regular Pasta- 2 grams of fiber

I'm sold on Banza! I love chickpeas, and I like chickpea pasta. It's gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, heart healthy, and low glycemic. Banza had a mission to change pasta for the better... they did just that.

Find them on facebook, twitter, and instagram.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment