Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fit Crunch Bar Review

I don't even know where to begin... these bars are highly addicting. First off, do you know who Chef Robert Irvine is? He's definitely on the Food Network Channel. He decided to put together these Fit Crunch Bars that you will not have trouble eating. He created these bars that not only taste great, but also are good for you. If you're going to eat a good protein bar, it will definitely help you stay on track. These bars are GOOD.

So they are made with Whey Isolate and the highest quality too! They are made with low sugar (which is a plus because I'm watching my sugar). They are also good for on the go! So let me introduce you to the bars.
They offer: Cookies N Cream and Peanut Butter. My opinion: Amazing. The first time I tried the Cookies n Cream, I was a bit undecided... after the first bite... but then I started taking another bite, and another bite until it was gone. It's like eating a cookies n cream candy bar or cookie. It's addicting. Same with the peanut butter bar. Both are addicting, and both taste like the real thing. I need MORE!!! I eat them on the way to go workout so I have some energy before an intense workout, but they are good throughout the day as well. I just checked the website to see where I can pick up more and have found many locations. I will definitely be on the lookout as I'm almost out of my samples.
To find out more: Facebook, twitter, and instagram. *** I've tasted a lot of protein bars in my day.... this is by far one of my top favorites hands down!!***


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment