Sunday, January 18, 2015

Fit Wrapz Review

When working out with my first trainer she always told me that every meal I should have a protein and a carb. Fit Wrapz does just this. These Fit Wrapz burritos are made from scratch with a perfect carb, perfect protein, and fat breakdown. These burritos are also made by a personal trainer and they are easy grab to go burritos. All you do is freeze them, and then put in the microwave and you're good to go!

The breakfast burrito is mmm tasty. Italian inspired lean ground turkey, mozzarella cheese, rosemary red potatoes, scrambled egg whites, poblano chilies, red bell peppers and flavorful spices, rolled in a 100% whole wheat tortilla made exclusively for Fit Wrapz.
6 grams of fiber, 25 grams of protein, 32 grams whole grains. -- I've never had ground turkey for breakfast, but it was really good. I had it before a Saturday morning workout and had tons of energy and a good workout after. I was also quite full for a long time.
I had this for lunch the other day and it was also really good. I'm a huge fan of chicken and even bbq chicken. There's also 6 grams of fiber, 25 grams of protein, and 32 grams of whole grains .
Green Chili Chicken Burrito. I haven't had this one yet, but it's on the menu for lunch this week. This one has 26 grams of protein.

Fit Wrapz also has a breakfast burrito that was made with ground turkey and maple sugar.

All made with good, healthy ingredients. All with tons of protein. All with high fiber. All (so far) are really good. These are the types of meals that I enjoy. I also really like burritos, and having a healthier burrito makes it all that exciting. You can check out all the nutritional facts here. I'm really glad I was able to try something so good, and something so good for you. It totally helps in my new lifestyle of healthier eating. You can find more about Fit Wrapz on facebook, and twitter. If you'd like to buy them and try them for yourself, click here.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment