Sunday, January 25, 2015

Heart Breaking Dawn Hot Sauce Review

I'm always looking for new hot sauces to try. I love the flavor and I'm always looking for something that's going to make my eyes water. While the hot sauce I tried from Heart Breaking Dawn was hot and very tasty, it wasn't "hot" enough. That's okay though, because I really enjoy it.
I received Mango Habanero. The first time I tried it, I didn't feel the heat. The 2nd time I tried it, I definitely tasted the heat, and now whenever I eat hot veggies or eggs, I sprinkle some on. The heat index for this sauce is 6/10. To find out some recipes to use with this sauce click here. Other sauces that they offer:

Jalapeno Pineapple Hot Sauce
Classic Gold Habanero Hot Sauce
1542 Southwestern Habanero Sauce
1841 Pear/Apple Ghost Pepper Sauce
1498 Apricot & Trinidad Scorpion Hot Sauce
"Cauterizer" (Trinidad Scorpion Sauce)
Reaper Chile Hot Sauce
Extreme Heat Scorpion & Ghost Blend
Mauvais Sang: Extreme Heat Scorpion, Fatali & Ghost Blend
Bell River Brand Jalapeno Hot Sauce
and Bell River Brand Chipotle Hot Sauce

I bet some of those above have a heat index of 9 or 10. I can only imagine that those will make anyone's eyes water. Heart Breaking Dawn offers other products as well. Dry Rubs & Seasonings, Preserves & Chutney. They also offer apparel. Their products are reasonably priced as well. I wouldn't mind trying a few other sauces of theirs, but I have added the flavor I received to my list of favorite hot sauces! Mangoes are one of my favorite fruits and I love hot sauce.. so put together makes a perfect combination. I would definitely check out Heart Breaking Dawn hot sauces. To find out more you can read about them here, or facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment