Sunday, January 18, 2015

Knock Knock Review

I was randomly looking for fun stuff for work one day and I stumbled across this website Knock Knock Stuff. "Our products aspire to bring humor, function, organization, and aesthetics to everyday life. We believe that people are intelligent enough to appreciate wit, wordplay, and conceptual thought. Whether we’re producing sticky notes or a volume of thoroughly researched nonfiction, we strive not to dumb down as we create. Our sensibility remains proudly distinct.

I wrote to them to see if I could review a product, and it literally took me a long time to find one that would be awesome for the office. I was between two choices: this pad about why I'm in a bad mood for the day (inside joke in the office) or the bathroom guest book. I went with the bathroom guest book.
After showing this to my co-workers, they thought I should put this in the men's bathroom... that's kind of gross if you ask me.. but I left it on my desk, and then the next day I came in to find an entry filled out.
Absolutely hysterical. It definitely brought some humor into the office. I'm not leaving this in the bathroom at work, but I will bring it to the neighborhood party next week, and see what happens when the alcohol starts acting up. I can only imagine the entries I'll be reading the next morning.

You need to explore the knock knock site. It's awesome. There are so many choices to choose from. Some of my favorite items on the site are:
I Gotta be me Journal
Why I'm in a Really bad Mood Pad
Fortune Dispenser

These are just a few. There are much more. If you're looking for something fun for the house or the office, you really need to check out Knock Knock Stuff!

They are on facebook, and twitter. Have some fun!
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment