Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Modern Table Meals Review

My boyfriend is a huge pasta fan, and I always try to get him some sort of pasta meal per week. My friend told me to check out Modern Table Meals online and I asked if I could review some of their products. They bring healthy meal kits to life. They only take about 15 minutes to cook, and everything you need to cook their meals is in the bag!
So they are all pasta dishes, but they are made with beans. Pasta/Beans = great combination.
There are four different kits:
Italian Red Lentil Penne
Mediterranean Green Lentil Rotini
Teriyaki White Bean & Broccoli Noodles
and Southwest Red Lentil Rotini

The bags have between 12-20 grams of protein and are packed with fiber. You can add other ingredients you want as well. All except Teriyaki are gluten free.

My opinion: I've only tried the Teriyaki White Bean & Broccoli Noodles so far. I'm obsessed with Teriyaki and I love broccoli. I have never had broccoli noodles before, but it was overall very good. I added some chicken on top, and it was a great dinner. My boyfriend who is a bigger pasta fan than I am will be trying the Italian Red Lentil for lunch this weekend. He's been looking at it for the last few days. He normally doesn't like healthier food items, but he'll definitely try it out. I'm not normally a pasta fan, but since these are made with beans, and they are healthier for you, I'm all for it.

You can shop online . You can also find them on facebook, and instagram.


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment