Thursday, January 1, 2015

Veggie- Go's Review

When I was younger, I really enjoyed fruit snacks, as in gushers, fruit roll ups, and the fruit by the foot. As I've grown up, I still like those, but those are full of sugar and probably not the greatest for you. I am always looking for snacks that are better for you, but still great tasting. I was sent some Veggie-Go's and they remind me a lot of fruit snacks, but made of healthy fruits and veggies! 1/2 serving of fruit AND 1/2 serving of veggies in every strip!
Veggie-Go's are:
100% Natural
Made from whole fruits and veggies
Made with no added sugar
Gluten Free
Great for kids, and adults!

Flavors:
Tropikale: Mango and Kiwi -- Kale -- Pumpkins -- Apple -- Guava
Mountain Berry Spinach: Berries -- Spinach -- Apples -- Sweet Potatoes
Sweet Potato Pie: Sweet Potatoes -- Apples -- Spices
Cinnamon Spiced Beet: Beets -- Apples -- Sweet Potatoes -- Flax Seeds -- Cinnamon
Carrot Ginger: Carrots -- Apples -- Ginger

I love all the ingredients in each and every single one of these! They are also really good! They are an awesome snack for on the go! You can find them on facebook, and twitter. You can buy them on the website, or find them in Whole Foods! I'll be going to Whole Foods on Saturday, and going to get myself a few more!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment