Saturday, February 28, 2015

Arden Farm Gluten Free Chocolate Cookie Review

I Failed... yup... I tried to make chocolate chip cookies from Arden Farms, and failed miserably. I followed the directions, but couldn't get the mix to mix properly. My guess? I didn't left the butter soften enough.
About Arden Farms: Ardenne Farm mission is to help those living gluten free by offering a better tasting and affordable option. Created using an innovative blend of high-quality, gluten free flours, you'll love our taste, texture, and how easy our mixes are to make. Our award-winning Gluten Free baking mixes produce irresistibly satisfying delights that are all natural, vegan, and produced in a peanut and tree nut free facility. We are certified gluten free and carrry the GFCO's GF symbol. Every batch is tested to ensure that all our mixes contain less than 10 ppm gluen.

They have so many other products besides just the chocolate cookie mix. Some of the other products they offer are:
Pancake and waffle mix
Muffin Mixes
Oatmeal Cookie Mix
Sugar Cookie Mix
Brownie Mixes
and Cake Mixes

I've tried other Gluten Free mixes before, and they've always come out great. I'm sure this one comes out great as well, however, I just need to learn to read directions better, and wait for certain ingredients to become "soft". Oh Well. Anyways, go check them out yourself!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment