Saturday, February 7, 2015

Chipz Happen Review

I love chips and salsa. I don't know why, but it's one of my favorite snacks to indulge on. I'm always looking for new chips out there to try instead of the same old thing. I stumbled upon Chipz Happen and was sent four bags to try! They are healthier than your normal tortilla chip. They are made with NON-GMO Ingredients, Antioxidant Rich Rice Bran Oil, and Himalayan Pink Salt.
The four flavors are: Parmesan Garlic, Spice-z Parmesan Garlic, Cinnful Sweet Heat and Himalayan Pink Salt. I've only tried the Parmesan Garlic and the Spice-z Parmesan Garlic. Both are awesome. I've been having them with my lunches every day. Sometimes I pair them with salsa, or hummus, and sometimes I just eat them plain. They are good either way.

I need to get some vanilla ice cream and try it with the Cinnful Sweet Heat chips. They say it pairs great with it. I love all things cinnamon and can't wait to burst open this bag. The Himalayan Pink Salt bag will be the last. It will be a bag that I save when we have company over. It's always good to have a conversation about a new item they have never tried before and I can share Chipz Happen with my friends!
You can check out their website for more information and how they became an awesome brand. They also have recipes which you can include the chips in! You can buy the chips online. You can also find them on facebook.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment