Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Drink Sant Review

Sant stands for balance Sant is short for Santulan, which means balance. We don’t just value balance because we like standing on our heads during yoga. Balance is at the impetus for health, the environment, fortitude, peace, love, gratitude, and compassion. We want more of all that good stuff in the world, so we create experiences that cultivate balance in minds, bodies, the environment and communities. This is a dried superfruit that brings flavor to your beverage of choice. My beverage of choice at first was ice water... not the smartest move... it took forever to get the flavor from the superfruit. Then I tried it with some hot tea. So much better, so much tastier.
I only put a few in at a time, but it was full of flavor. I can't really put my finger on how to describe the flavor, but it was definitely good. It definitely gave me the flavor I needed to spice up my normal beverages for the day. Everything I normally drink is so incredibly plain, and it's good to spice things up here and there. I was browsing the website today and came across the recipes that you can include sant in, and omg there are so many good ones out there. I definitely want to try the Coconut water one. See image (all images taken from the sant website)
and then there is a sangria with sant. You better believe I'll be trying this out soon! I have some Sant left at work. I need to bring it home!
So what are the benefits of this superfruit?
Promotes digestion
Regulates sleep and mood
Cleanses skin
Increases muscle tone and manages weight
Just to name a few...

All you need to do is drop a few pieces into your beverage of choice and let it infuse. It could take up to 20 minutes to even a few house. With my ice water it took about an hour or so because it was so cold! The tea infusing didn't take long at all. You can shop online, but you can also help fund Sant as they are part of a kickstarter program. Go pledge and help them reach their goal! Find out more on facebook, twitter, and instagram.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment