Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Flathau's Fine Foods Review

Have you ever watched Food Networks Show "Unwrapped"? Flathau's Fine Foods were featured on there. That's pretty cool. Take a sneak peak! They offer all these cookies that they call snaps, and cheese straws that are just amazing. I received some of Flathau's and Maddie's Sweet Shop Fine snaps, and did I become obsessed. What's pretty cool too is that they come in a cool box, and you don't really need to do much wrapping if it's a gift.
I love all things shortbread, so you better believe I enjoyed every box I received (except for the lemon-- not a huge lemon fan). The original was pretty much gone a day or two after I received them. The peppermint has that peppermint crunch to it, and pretty much reminds you of the holidays. The butterscotch was amazing. I totally got the butterscotch taste at the very end of the bite. It's crazy how a snap can incorporate all the flavors they are offering. Then I got some cheese straws. I love cheese straws. They are so incredibly yummy to snack on. Just check out the other flavors they offer. Check out Maddie's Sweet Shop offerings. They are definitely unique, different, and very tasty!


Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment