Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Jerky's Gourmet Review

I'm a huge fan of Jerky. About a year ago I reviewed all types of different jerky brands. I was lucky enough to recently try Jerky's Gourmet.
A Jerky Unlike Any Other
Jerky’s Gourmet of San Diego has created a high-quality grass fed beef jerky made from solid strips of steak. With a taste and texture that is this fresh, it is no wonder the beef is sourced from cows that live well on a GMO-free, grass fed diet. These flavorful strips of jerky provide the perfect low fat, high in protein snack that comes packed into a resealable bag.


The flavors are totally different as well. I was sent three flavors: Craft Beer, Black Pepper, and Orange Teriyaki.
Orange Teriyaki is my favorite. The black pepper was also really good. The craft beer was a bit too sweet for me, but all my co-workers loved it. As soon as I said there was such thing as a Craft Beer flavor Jerky, they were all about it. I've never known any jerky to have a craft beer flavor. That was pretty new and exciting to me. They have other flavors you should check out. Some of their other flavors include: Ghost Pepper (I wonder how spicy this one is), Chipolte Tequila, and more.They even have Paleo and Alcohol Infused Jerky. It's pretty much unlike any other jerky I have had before and I highly recommend it. You can buy find them on facebook, and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment