Sunday, February 1, 2015

Snack Out Loud Review

I love all kinds of beans. I normally incorporate beans into at least 1-2 meal every day. When I found out there was a crunchy bean snack I just had to try them! That's what Snack Out Loud is. Crunchy Bean Snacks. These snacks definitely left me satisfied for quite sometime! These crunchy, tasty snacks are filled with protein, and fiber. They are gluten free, nut free, and are low Glycemic. This image is taken from snackoutloud.com it shows you the benefits of pinto beans. Pretty easier to see an image and understand why they are so good to you, than just reading.
So anyways there are different flavors for you to enjoy:
Sea Salt
jalapeno cheddar
tomato basil
ranch
and smoky chipolte bbq

You can buy them in snack size or family size. I like the snack size better, because I can bring them to work and they can fit in my purse or pocket. My favorite flavor of the bunch is the Jalapeno Cheddar. After the first bite I was hooked. I love that it's not too spicy, and you can taste both flavors in every bite. I also like how the snack satisfied my hunger. I was full for a couple hours after eating them. -- They don't sell them near me, but I can buy them and so can you on amazon.com (read my review there), or abes market! I definitely shop on Abes Market.com A LOT!.

They are also on facebook, instagram, and twitter. If you like beans and are looking for a great tasting, healthy snack, these might just be for you!

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment