Monday, March 16, 2015

Krunchy Melts Review

Krunchy Melts are Meringues. They come in sugar free flavors and original flavors. They are a great snack. You can use them for dessert, on the go, or just an every day snack to keep in your pantry, or desk at work. They are 100% kosher, and Gluten Free, Fat Free, Dairy Free, Wheat Free, and Nut Free.
The original and sugar-free flavors are:
• Vanilla
• Chocolate
• Strawberry
• Dulce de Leche
• Cappuccino

You can buy them in either a:
• Snack Bag
• Grab 'n Go Cup
• Tub
• Party Pack
• Special Edition Box

My favorites were the Dulce de Leche and Cappuccino flavors. As soon as you put one in your mouth, you want to grab another and another. I also shared some with work (the originals), and they were eaten up very quickly. Some people have never tried Meringues before either, so it was nice sharing a different kind of treat with them. They also offer Enrober Cookies (this I have to try). They look so incredibly good. Check them out today! Bring a different type of dessert/snack into your home that will leave you saying "wow these are good".

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

1 comment:

  1. I also tried them and they were fantastic! Once I started eating them I could not put them down!
    If you are looking for a good, healthy snack you just found it !!

    Highly recommended!!

    ReplyDelete