Sunday, March 29, 2015

Majani Teas Review

Recently I've been more of a tea drinker. There's something about waking up in the morning and having a some hot tea that just jump starts my day. I was lucky enough to try Majani Teas.
"Majani (mah-jaa-nii) was founded in 2012, by the son of a Kenyan tea farmer. After completing his graduate studies in Finance and Policy from Columbia University, he sought a sustainable way to help small scale tea farmers.
Majani’s mission is to source fine, naturally grown, organic, fair trade Kenyan teas to benefit small scale tea farmers and responsible consumers. Our passion for the environmental sustainability, the well-being of producers, and our customers, inspires us to only source fair trade, organic, and rainforest certified teas and herbs. Majani Teas exports Black Teas, Green Teas, White Teas and Oolong Teas of the finest qualities worldwide, in an effort to create a healthier day for each of you.
"

So far I've been drinking their breakfast and green tea.
The Fariji Green tea is my favorite. It's very smooth. I don't like adding extra's to my tea and I didn't have to with this one. Green tea has always been an extra to my day and this one is quite good. I also liked the breakfast tea. It was also smooth and I did add a little bit of honey to this one. --
I've never been a huge fan of black teas. I let my co-workers try that one out.

They also offer White Tea, and Oolong tea. You can also buy variety packs like the one I received.

Did you know that Kenya is one of the oldest tea producers in Africa? "Tea production in Kenya is divided into large-scale farmers (ca. 40%) and smallholdings (ca. 60%), who run their own tea gardens and sell their teas to cooperatives. We at Majani carefully pick the best and most experienced small-scale producers to source our quality teas."

I like the bags also. I like how there's a featured bird on each of the bags. You can find out more about the birds here. To find out more about the company check them out on their website, facebook, and twitter. I've always been a fan of tea, and glad I had the opportunity to try Majani Teas.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment