Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Soleil Mimosa Review

When I think of Mimosa's I think of Champagne and Orange Juice on a weekend morning, or for a celebration. I've also always thought of them as just orange juice and champagne, that's it. I never knew there were other flavors out there. I was able to try Soleil Mimosa and was able to try a few different flavors.

Last week was a rough week, actually the last few weeks have been rough. I decided to have my neighbors over for some drinks and food last Thursday night. I told them this would be a special night and we would be trying something different. I decided to use this get together as a time to try the Mimosas out. I received four flavors: Pomegranate, Mango, Pineapple, and the Original. We decided that we were going to try two of them. We tried Pineapple and Pomegranate. However, we didn't try them as one... we mixed them together for a tasty drink!
Between the three of us, and mixing both of them, we finished both bottles! I still have Pineapple and Original left, and I'm saving that for another get together with friends.

"Soleil,” the French word for Sun, is pure sunshine in a bottle. A blissful blend of luscious juices and premium white wine, graced with light effervescence, Soleil Mimosa (formerly St. Clair Mimosa) is the love-child of French ingenuity and American hard work. "

If you head over to the website, you can find different recipes that you can use these Mimosas with. I didn't realize you can cook with them as well. It's quite cool.

I'm so glad I was able to try these Mimosa's. It really opened me up to something different. I'm excited that I still have some left and I can share and introduce with some more friends. It's nice to spice up drinking every once in awhile. ***Drink Responsibly*** If you're interested in trying these out yourself, you can buy online, or you can see if any retailer has them near you. Or you can check them out on facebook. Remember " The Sun Never Sets with Solei".

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment