Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Real Deal Snacks Review

There are so many different kinds of snacks out there that it's unreal. The snacks that I received are called The Real Deal Snacks. The creators were one of the first to make corn chips and tortilla chips! "So when you reach for The Real Deal, you reach for the original".
There are two types of Snack Mixes. Original and Chili Lime -- I'm a huge fan of both, and I can tell you that when I brought the Chili Lime one to work, it was gone within a day or two. They are totally addicting. I almost brought the original to work with me, and then I ended up bringing it back home with me and snacked on them during my ride home.
The Cheese Crunchies remind me of Cheetos, only they don't leave your hands so messy. These are Gluten Free.
-- Two flavors of Veggie chips: Original and Siracha. I'll be honest, the original are too plain for me. I wasn't a huge fan. However, the Sriracha flavor is amazing. I'm literally addicted, and will only help myself to a handful at work so I can make the bag last. You get a hint of the Sriracha flavor in every bite and it leaves your mouth watering. It's so tasty!
They offer White and Blue Tortilla Chips -- I bet they are just as tasty as the rest of the products.
Last but not least, they offer Corn Pretzels. --- As you can see there are a variety of products you can choose from. You can buy them on amazon.com Or you can see if they are sold near you.

To find out more, find them on facebook and twitter.

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. The opinions I have expressed are my own I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part

No comments:

Post a Comment